Thursday, May 29, 2008

Graduation Day

So not only am I finally getting Nikki and Tiffany off my back, but Levi Graduated Kindergarten today..................... :( He is moving into first grade and (I cant believe I am saying this) Christopher is going into fourth grade............ I really cant believe how fast they are growing and, yeah, WOW!
I am going to go hit my garden again so I will try to do more on here later and give a more in depth update to this insane thing that I try to call a life!

3 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

I am so excited about your blog!!! If you need help with knowing how to add anything I am just a phone call away!! I can't wait to see and hear about you and the boys!!! Congrats on coming to the World of Bloggers!!!

Nikki said...

YEAH!! You made to the world of blogging. I can't wait to hear more. Congratulations on Levi graduating kindergarten!! I can't believe how big he is!! Give him and christopher a big hug and kiss from us!!
--Nikki

Flohn Farm said...

Don't feel so bad because I can't evev figure out how to put on pictures onto mine!!! Love Ya , Bethie