So I am on my second week off of work and I cant do anything because I messed up my hand. I am going insane! On Memorial Day, I was carrying a brick out to my garden and I bumped something which pushed the brick back, which in turn kinda ripped my thumb back. The doctor thinks that I may have torn at least one of my tendons, but they are not sure because the swelling is so bad, that they cant even find either one of them! May need surgery and that is the last thing that I want. I am going to physical therapy three times a week, and of course its not helping! I tried to do my dishes and i got 3 cups into it, and my thumb swelled up like a baseball! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
3 comments:
That totally sucks!!! If I were around we would come up and do your dishes for you!! Miss ya...
Oh man!! That's terrible! I hope it gets better soon.
I would totally take you up on it too!
Post a Comment