Yeah I am really bored! I went to the doctor on Friday and she gave me a Cortizone shot so now I cant move anything! I also am lucky enough to get another 4 weeks off of work..............when I cant do anything................. so I get to sit here for another 4 weeks! I am so excited! *SIGH* I got my dishes done yesterday though! I am making dinner tonight and as payment for making him dinner....... Guess what!............... Jeremy gets to do the dishes after dinner! I think that is a fair trade, what do you think?! :) Now that I am starting to figure this site out, I will get some pictures up! I have baseball pics and all kinds of other ones for everyone to see! And hey, lets face it, I now have a whole lot of time on my hands, so I will be on the computer a lot probably! So...................Keep checkin back! :D
Snow, snow, and more snow
10 years ago

3 comments:
I am so glad that your figuring it all out!! just let me know when you want more instructions!!! Love ya
Forget doing the dishes, he should be cooking for YOU!! If he won't listen to you, grab him by the ear, it works everytime!!
Hey I keep checkin' back but there is nothing!!! when are you gonna update?
Post a Comment